Re: nmr entry in PPS96 glossary

Kurt Giles (kurt@sgjs4.weizmann.ac.il)
Fri, 15 Mar 1996 15:46:33 +0200

> > Hi all,
> >
> > I just checked the nmr entry in the PPS96 glossary.
> > (http://www.cryst.bbk.ac.uk/glossary/pass/nmr.html)
> > I don't mean to offend anyone, but the information contained seems
off-topic in

Christoph, thanks for the comments they will certainly be taken into account
for the new entry.

> I'd suggest
> that the curtors have a mechanism for the submission of new entries or
> revision to old ones and that there is a beta-release of entries where
> they are on dislpay for comment (maybe from outside the course as well)
> before being accepted.

Yes Peter, good idea. This is probably actually better than having a separate
mailing list for discussing entries. Where and (more importantly) how (i.e.
Hyper-G or not) do you sugest these should be mounted?

Kurt

--
                              Dr. Kurt Giles
  Department of Structural Biology   |  e-mail: kurt@sgjs4.weizmann.ac.il