Re: MUD clients

Ju-Seog Lee (jslee@utdallas.edu)
Sat, 13 Jan 1996 03:27:48 -0600

At 06:44 PM 1/12/96 GMT, you wrote:

Dear Luis

>Hello, everybody!
>Can't wait to get the course starting. The thing I'm really looking forward
is meeting you all at
>BioMOO. I have been there and visited our classroom, using a simple telnet
program. I would like
>to get a good MUD-client for windows. Does anybody have any advice to give
on that ? Which do you
>reckon is the best?
>Luis

There are several winsock-based MOO or MUD clients in internet.
But, I don't think these are really excellent programs like netscape in WWW.
However these are still very useful, since we can use WWW and MUD
simultaneously.

I am using MudWin.

Here is http address you can get MOO clients.

http://www.maddog.com/marketplace.html

Best wishes

Ju-Seog Lee (PPS consultants)
* Ju-Seog Lee Department of Biology *
* University of Texas at Dallas *
* Graduate Student Tel. (214)883-2509 *
* BioMOO : jslee *
* E-mail1 : jslee@utdallas.edu *
* E-mail2 : jslee@why.net *
* *
* FUTURE The future is not what it used to be -Paul Velery- *
* *