Re: List of PPS project titles

Jacky Turner (j.turner@mail.cryst.bbk.ac.uk)
Tue, 3 Sep 1996 12:47:39 +0100 (BST)

Dear Karl,

Certainly, I can change your project title on the list - in fact we
realise that some of you may want to change the title and the scope of
their project during the process of writing it. Anyone else who wants to
revise their title at any time, please let me know.

There is obviously some flexibility in the project deadline in cases where
people have important other commitments. However, the Examiners' Meeting
for the final assessment of the whole course is likely to be held within
about a month of the official end of the course (25th October) and so all
projects must be submitted before that meeting in order to be included in
the assessment. (Except in very special circumstances).

I have already had a "VERY preliminary draft" of a project from a Cytosine
group member to look at, which looked very promising. Please get in touch
with your tutors (or myself or David Moss - John W is on holiday) if you
have any queries or want to discuss your projects.

Best wishes, Jacky