Re: Group 3 Thymine: Letter 3, Bio-MOO meeting

David S. Moss (d.moss@mail.cryst.bbk.ac.uk)
Sat, 20 Jan 1996 20:03:15 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Jens

David S Moss
Office: d.moss@mail.cryst.bbk.ac.uk
Home: david@dmoss.demon.co.uk

On Thu, 18 Jan 1996, Jens J Loesel wrote:

> Hello all
>
> Again a letter from Jens Loesel for group thymine.
>
> This time I send the groupletter to the pps96-general
> list. One reason is, I'm interested what other groups
> are doing, a second, we have organized a first
> meeting in the Bio-MOO.

I am the tutor to the students in US and the Pacific rim.
Our group is called guanine and the Pacific rim subgroup is hypoxanthine.
I have 22 students and a consultant in Australia (Terry Walsh) and one
(Chandra Ramanathan) in the US. I have mailed my students and have received
replies from about half.

We will be holding a MOO meeting during the week. We span many time zones
but 2400 GMT may be convenient for us.

David