Re: Keeping Track; also When Do We Begin?

P. Murray-Rust (mbglx@s-crim1.dl.ac.uk)
Tue, 24 Jan 1995 23:25:47 +0000 (GMT)

Peter Murray-Rust (pmr1716@ggr.co.uk) Glaxo Research & Development, Greenford,UK
mbglx@seqnet.dl.ac.uk, http://www.dl.ac.uk/CBMT/pmr.html (Thanks to AlanBleasby)

On Tue, 24 Jan 1995, Angeline Kantola wrote:

> Now a questions: the 10 Jan update from P. Murray-Rust makes reference to
> getting the course started at the very end of January. Has a firm date
> been set yet? I'm sure I'm not the only one who's getting a little
> anxious... :)

The problems with the listserv have delayed us a little but we plan to
start on time. DON'T PANIC! I have composed a mail message which Alan
will send out tomorrow. (We have only just go a mail list which allows
us to mail everyone.)

The mail will say that the course 'starts' on Monday 30 Jan, but
the first two weeks are for orientation and making friends. I have given a
(hopefully) straightforward task to make sure that you all have the
correct tools and that you can navigate the appropraite part of the
biological WWW.

The listproc will be absolutely essential in running the course
and we have had to wait on changes outside our control before it was
fully functional.

Do feel free to visit BioMOO and meet some friends.

P.