RE: Dates for BioMOO meetings

Jacky Turner (j.turner@mail.cryst.bbk.ac.uk)
Wed, 24 Jan 1996 12:06:47 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Gail, It would be very good to have you at the next Consultants'
BioMOO Meeting this Friday - I suggest we do start at 14.00 GMT for
those who can get there then - the previous meeting went on quite a while
so people who can't get there by 14.00 will probably find us still there
around 15.30. Does anyone seriously disagree?
I'll put out reminder on Friday, jacky