Re: Introductory meeting in BioMOO

Clare Sansom (c.sansom@mail.cryst.bbk.ac.uk)
Tue, 22 Oct 1996 14:05:29 +0100 (BST)

On Tue, 22 Oct 1996, Joseph P. Henig wrote:

> ****************************
>
> A note to the coordinators also concerning this introductory meeting and
> the use of BioMOO:
>
> Would it be possible to offer at least one alternative time to select
> from when utilizing the BioMOO for those of us who find the scheduled
> time inconvenient? Not complaining, just inquiring. I've enjoyed the
> class material thus far.
>
> ****************************

I am trying to fix a time for a second introductory BioMOO meeting which
would be as convenient as possible for Americans (and any others who find
meetings held in the UK's late afternoon inconvenient).

I would like to suggest two possibilities:
either Mon 28 Oct, starting say 18:00 to 20:00 GMT
or Tue 29 Oct, starting say 09:00 to 10:00 GMT

Could you please let me know whether any of these times would be
convenient for you, and I'll see what can be arranged.

I hope to see as many of you as possible at one of these meetings. You
are not limited to attending the meeting in "your" timezone, and you are,
of course, welcome to attend both!

(Note: the UK changes from BST to GMT *this Saturday*, 26 Oct)

Best wishes,

Dr. Clare Sansom
c.sansom@mail.cryst.bbk.ac.uk
Coordinating Tutor, PPS '96-'97.