WARNING: NEW VIRUS 'GOOD TIMES'

Steve Ellis (sellis@vt.edu)
Fri, 21 Apr 1995 20:47:11 -5

Attention all members of the PPS Course:

I received the following e-mail from my advisor this afternoon.
I don't know anything more than what is listed below, but it
seemed important enough to warrent passing on to you all.
Apparently someone has figured a way to wreak havoc on the
computer world via e-mail. Seeing as how we all probably receive
quite a bit of e-mail, I thought I'd pass this on. Please read
the following messages carefully!! I've deleted some of the
address headers that were in it when I received the message
(it's been forwarded several times), but all the important
stuff is there.

Steve Ellis

P.S. As I said, I cannot offer any further verification of this
bit of news, but I figured you all might appreciate the
warning, just in case.....