Re: Project Selection

peter Murray-rust (p.murray-rust@mail.cryst.bbk.ac.uk)
Wed, 22 Mar 1995 18:52:17 +0000 (GMT)

On Wed, 22 Mar 1995, devorah friedberg wrote:

> Hi,
> How about setting up a page which will function as a "projects bulletin
> board". As projects come up, the subjects and people will appear on the
> page.
This is an excellent idea. The simplest thing
is for me just to mutate my 'comments.html' into a project form. That
way anyone can write. The *amount* you can write is limited, which isn't
a bad thing.
It might be useful if those who have already posted ideas contribute
to the form.
This is certainly something that GNA is thinking about but I'm not
sure where they're at. It's well advanced in MOOs where project boards
are common. I'm not sure if GNA-TECH has developed anything on the web. It
would certainly have to be either mail- or http- based.
P.

Peter Murray-Rust, Glaxo Research & Dev. (pmr1716@ggr.co.uk); (BioMOO: PeterMR)
Birkbeck College, ubcg09q@cryst.bbk.ac.uk, CBMT/Daresbury mbglx@seqnet.dl.ac.uk
http://www.cryst.bbk.ac.uk/PPS/index.html, http://www.dl.ac.uk/CBMT/HOME.html