Re: your mail

Murray-Rust Dr P (pmr1716@ggr.co.uk)
Thu, 9 Feb 1995 12:36:17 +0000 (GMT)

On Thu, 9 Feb 1995, Lin Dawei wrote:

> Hi All,
> First, please recieve my chinese Spring Festival greeting !!! I wish I
> can send the happyness and luck to all of you via e-mail.
:-)

> Second, I want a help.
> When I read the primary assignment.
> " It says:
> * use Mage (UNIX is now available :)"
> Who can tell me where can I get Mage for UNIX?

Read back through this list and you'll find the original post
from Dave R with URLs. If you want a *.exe for the common architectures
you can just download it. If, like me, you have to download source and
compile there are about 30 files. When Dave gets back we'll see if we
can get a tar.Z Until then I have copied these to BBK.

ALAN - can you put a link in the course (?under technology) to
mage.tar (it's under /d/pps/pmrtemp or somewhere like that).

WE'D APPRECIATE ANY VOLUNTEER TO RUN A PAGE (OR HYPERTREE) OF
TECHNOLOGY WHERE ITEMS LIKE MAGE COULD BE FOUND. AT PRESENT IT'S UP TO
ALAN AND ME TO FIND AN ODD MOMENT, WHICH WE DON'T SEEM TO HAVE!

P.

Peter Murray-Rust | "Nothing exists except atoms and empty
pmr1716@ggr.co.uk | space; all else is opinion" (Democritos).
Protein Structure Group, Glaxo Group Research, Greenford, MIDDX, UB6 0HE, UK