Re: RECORDERS

Michael Martin (mpmartin@ocean.washington.edu)
Wed, 08 Feb 1995 14:10:30 -0800

>Peter Murray-Rust (pmr1716@ggr.co.uk) Glaxo Research & Development,
Greenford,UK
> BTW the regular residents of the MOO are very good programmers
>and have built some lovely things - esp the graphical interface. So talk
>to Gustavo, EricM and others - they'd love to find some fellow enthusiasts.
>
> P.

Yes. I really have meant to get to know these fellows. One of the most
ironic parts of the MOO is that while it is possible to exchange much more
information real time than through mail, I find I rarely have the time
anymore to just sit and talk with people. E-mail is in such nice small,
discrete chunks that I can fit it into my schedule more easily...
--
Michael Martin               |mpmartin@ocean.washington.edu
270 Marine Sciences Build.   |(206) 685-2806