Re: Controlling the impact of mail mistakes

David Houldershaw (ubcg03u@iona.cryst.bbk.ac.uk)
Wed, 1 Feb 1995 13:43:27 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,
Hmmm... I've changed the configuration of the vsns-pps-technical list
to try to solve the problem Ethan pointed out, I don't know if it's going
to work, the documentation isn't very clear :-(

Ethan: if this solves your problem please let me know and I'll reset
the other lists otherwise ......???

Cheers,
Dave H, Cryst. Birkbeck.