RasMac and MacMage and MIME

World Wide Web Software ((no email))
Fri, 20 Jan 1995 15:22:26 GMT

Dear Peter,

I've taken the liberty of posting my reply to your email
also to the vsns-pps-technical email discussion list,
since it's the type of query best dealt with there,
for everyone to see :-)

>From: obrien@pharm.med.upenn.edu (Peter O'Brien) 18-JAN-1995 23:35:04
>To: pps@iona.cryst.bbk.ac.uk
>
>I have obtained a copy of RasMac, is this adequate for the course?

It should be, but you should also configure your browser to fire
it up when a Chemical MIME link is clicked. See `Technology'
page (off Main Index).

>haven't found Mage, is it available by FTP? Thanks.
>
>Sincerely,
>Peter O'Brien
>e-mail: obrien@pharm.med.upenn.edu
>675 Clinical Research Bldg.
>Univ. of Pennsylvania
>415 Curie Blvd
>Philadelphia, PA 19104

I suggest you take a look at

gopher://ftp.uci.edu:1071/11/protein/Kinemage

and follow the MacMage link to

gopher://orion.oac.uci.edu:1071/11/protein/Kinemage/macMAGE

Also configure this for Chemical MIME. Look at

http://www.ch.ic.ac.uk/chemical_mime_first.html

Best Regards,

Alan Mills