Re: Glossary congratulations

Murray-Rust Dr P (pmr1716@ggr.co.uk)
Wed, 7 Jun 1995 13:31:42 +0100 (BST)

On Wed, 7 Jun 1995, Lesley West wrote:

> CONGRATULATIONS!
>
> The PPS glossary is now complete for this first phase. I think this was
> a true virtual team effort. Some of you contributed an enormous amount
> of time and effort. Peter in particular needs congratulating on his
> SGML developments, which look exciting.

This is a wonderful achievement everyone. I think it should be announced
on BIONET. Opinions?

P.

\

> So thank you :-)
> Lesley for the PPS glossary team.
>
> Dr Lesley West, CERES, 78 Broom Road, Teddington, UK. TW11 9NY
> Tel: 44 (0)181-255-1725 Fax and Tel: 44(0)181-977-4361
> E-mail:lesley@ceres.demon.co.uk

Peter Murray-Rust 44-1438-763338 T "Nothing exists except atoms and empty
pmr1716@ggr.co.uk 44-1438-764918 F space; all else is opinion" Democritos.
Biomolecular Structure, Glaxo Wellcome, Stevenage, Herts, SG1 2NY, UK