Re: questions

Murray-Rust Dr P (pmr1716@ggr.co.uk)
Fri, 7 Apr 1995 12:48:17 +0100 (BST)

Thanks Steve,

On Fri, 7 Apr 1995, Steve Durbin wrote:

> 2) When I tried out the search feature, it turned up no entry for Brookhaven,
> though I understood it should find any indexing term. Is this not fully
> functional yet?
I'll check over the weekend. I have been rather fuzzy in distinguishing
between keyword, uniqid, name, indexing term, synonym. The next version
of the glossary software will be much more precise here!

> 3) As to the content of the pdb definition: to me, pdb means a particular
> file format as well as the archive itself. This should be noted in the

Good idea.

Peter Murray-Rust | "Nothing exists except atoms and empty
pmr1716@ggr.co.uk | space; all else is opinion" (Democritos).
Protein Structure Group, Glaxo Group Research, Greenford, MIDDX, UB6 0HE, UK