Re: Latest files

Murray-Rust Dr P (pmr1716@ggr.co.uk)
Thu, 2 Feb 1995 17:26:02 +0000 (GMT)

On Thu, 2 Feb 1995, pps glossary project wrote:

> Sorry, due a mistake, there might be an empty mail before :-(
>
> I have the impression that the secret URL is not too secret(?).

I'll need to think about this. Protection is tricky on HTTP systems.
I prefer to grow a culture where it isn't necessary. The simplest is to
have a mickeymouse password scheme.

> > (everyone)

[...]
> A pointer to the PDB rasmol image might be useful as well.
^^^^^^^^^^^^
OR any other package.

The list wasn't intended to be comprehensive! As far as possibel I
want the terms to be generic, so I'd try to have
glossary.image
which would serve for a molecule or a frog.

BTW - try to avoid quoting too much of the previous messge :-)

P.

Peter Murray-Rust | "Nothing exists except atoms and empty
pmr1716@ggr.co.uk | space; all else is opinion" (Democritos).
Protein Structure Group, Glaxo Group Research, Greenford, MIDDX, UB6 0HE, UK