Re: Delaying the inevitable...

Murray-Rust Dr P (pmr1716@ggr.co.uk)
Mon, 1 May 1995 16:18:43 +0100 (BST)

On Mon, 1 May 1995, Donovan C. Haines wrote:

> Since the course will probably be ending soon
> I find myself frantically trying to find time to
> finish my project pages. I believe we are scheduled
> tentatively to go another couple of weeks. Personally
> I would greatly benefit by extending the course a week

I haven't had a chance to chat to Alan today but my intention was
to suggest that we ran till June 1. In that way we can regroup around
projects and could also regroup within BioMOO.

I think that we've sort of had a mid-term break as I scheduled
even though we didn't announce it! Lets' try to use this week to
establish what we're doing and also to see if there are growing points
which will continue after the end of the course. But I do think we need
a 'final close date'..
P.

Peter Murray-Rust 44-1438-763338 T "Nothing exists except atoms and empty
pmr1716@ggr.co.uk 44-1438-764918 F space; all else is opinion" Democritos.
Biomolecular Structure, Glaxo Wellcome, Stevenage, Herts, SG1 2NY, UK