Re: MINI-PROJECTS

Lin Dawei (ldw@pchindigo2.ipc.pku.edu.cn)
Sun, 22 Jan 1995 17:34:41 +0800 (SST)

Dear Peter,
I like the idea of "protein of the week" and would like to join you. I
agree with you that now there are many more important proteins have been
crystalized and been solved very fast. It makes people understand more in
detail about structure-function relationship of the proteins. And these
will be very helpful to protein engineering, drug design and other
further research work.
But the relate question is how can I show my feavorate protein? :-)
Dawei

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Dawei LIN Doctoral Candidate of
Institute of Physical Chemistry Chemistry Department
Peking University ldw@pchindigo2.ipc.pku.edu.cn
Beijing 100871 Telephone (861)-2501490
P.R.China Fax (861)-2501725