We expect a great deal of interest in this course and a lot
of mail. To try to deal with it efficiently, we'd be grateful if you'd
follow a few simple guidelines. If you do, you are more likely to
get an effective reply.
Please don't just mail one of the organisers, and certainly not one of the
other consultants unless that really seems the best way.
There are a number of organisations connected loosely with the course.
Please don't mail them unless you want to know more about them
instead of the course.
- If you wish to register as a student, please wait until the information
for registration appears. This is likely to be after Nov 1. There is
no point in mailing us before then - your mail won't get answered any quicker.
It is also NOT 'first come , first served'.
- If you are interested in BioMOO, either mail:
it as a guest and speak gently to any of the people there; they
will be very helpful.
- If you want to comment on the course (or ask a FAQ) think about using
the comments form. I'll do my best to answer
it earlier than mail and it reaches more people.
- If you want to offer help, please mail:
- If you have comments for VSNS generally, mail: