BCD course and glossary

peter Murray-rust (p.murray-rust@mail.cryst.bbk.ac.uk)
Fri, 15 Mar 1996 14:28:45 +0000 (GMT)

On Fri, 15 Mar 1996, Georg Fuellen wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I've just posted the following announcement to bionet. We are keen to have
> PPS2-students involved in our course on Biocomputing - Sequence Analysis,

Georg,
This is very impressive and I wish you luck.

What are you thinking of doing about a glossary? What is the
latest glossary that you managed to recover after the disk crash? I
would be very grateful for a copy.

We have now set up the VHG as a proper project and it has a home
page at:
http://www.dl.ac.uk/CBMT/glossary/ in case you haven't looked recently.
I have now made contact with expertes in terminology at Kent State,
Brigham Young, and Vienna and am using the latest SGML tools (MARTIF). I
would be delighted to see how your glossary fitted into those tools.
When that is done we could see how distributed servers could support the
project (e.g. Hyper-G).

P.

Peter Murray-Rust, Glaxo Research & Dev. (pmr1716@ggr.co.uk); (BioMOO: PeterMR)
Birkbeck College, ubcg09q@cryst.bbk.ac.uk, CBMT/Daresbury mbglx@seqnet.dl.ac.uk