Re: Glossary

Lesley West (Lesley@ceres.demon.co.uk)
Wed, 31 Jan 1996 21:27:28 GMT0BST1

In article:
<Pine.OSF.3.91.960131082702.32065D-100000@iona.cryst.bbk.ac.uk>
p.murray-rust@mail.cryst.bbk.ac.uk writes:

> might be valuable in protein structure.) We would need a curator or
> curators - the main qualification is eneergy and enthusiasm for the

I'd love to build on the curation from last year to improve PPS glossary
version 2! Your input and knowledge of the terms is needed, so I look
forward to hearing who else out there is interested. Sadly, the time I
can spend on PPS2 is limited so the more who can the contribute, the
merrier.

L.

--
Dr Lesley West, CERES, 78 Broom Road, Teddington, UK. TW11 9NY
Tel: 44 (0)181-255-1725 Fax and Tel: 44(0)181-977-4361