www @pomona (fwd)

Murray-Rust Dr P (pmr1716@ggr.co.uk)
Wed, 1 Mar 1995 09:55:10 +0000 (GMT)

This will be worth checking out if you haven't already seen it as a high
quality source of chemical info.

Peter Murray-Rust | "Nothing exists except atoms and empty
pmr1716@ggr.co.uk | space; all else is opinion" (Democritos).
Protein Structure Group, Glaxo Group Research, Greenford, MIDDX, UB6 0HE, UK

I N T E R O F F I C E M E M O R A N D U M

Created: 13-Feb-1995 11:01am
Sent: 13-Feb-1995 11:01am
From: david@iris.claremont.edu
david@iris.claremont.edu@RELAY
Dept: None
Tel No:

TO: chemistry@osc.edu ( chemistry@osc.edu@RELAY )

Subject: CCL:New WWW site with Hypermail archive of CCL

The Medicinal Chemistry Project, in conjuction with Biobyte Corp. and
Pomona College, is pleased to announce a new chemistry World Wide Web
server. Home page URL is: (those without hostname lookup use '134.173.4.161')

http://medchem.claremont.edu/

Of special interest to readers of CCL is the searchable Hypermail archive
of CCL, covering 1991 to date (updated daily).

Also available:
searchable QSAR archive (6,000 sets, both biological and physical-organic)
searchable names archive (37,000 names/30,000 SMILES)
detailed examples and documentation for Dr. Al Leo's CLOGP algorithm
SW vendor information (just Biobyte Corp. and Daylight CIS currently)

Note: To do any searching, you will need a 'forms' capable WWW browser.

If you find this service useful, or if there is anything we can do to
improve it, please let us know (email to webmaster@medchem.claremont.edu).

--
           David Hoekman                      Biobyte Corp.
           645 N. College Ave.                201 West 4th St. Suite 204