Re: Glossary index

peter Murray-rust (ubcg09q@iona.cryst.bbk.ac.uk)
Wed, 15 Feb 1995 00:49:12 +0000 (GMT)

On Tue, 14 Feb 1995, Cornelius Krasel wrote:

> Today seems to be a bad day for me ... can't find the page which points to
> the alphabetical index for the glossaries! Can anyone help me out, please?

If you select the 'Hyperglossary' link under the course, you get
the 'index' page for the Hyperglossary. Go to the bottom of this and you
should find four glossaries described (proteinstruct ... cplusplus). If
you select one of these, you will get the list of entries as uniqids in
alphabetical order.

Unfortunately I haven't folded these to lowercase and I have failed
to remove punctuation in this field. I'll hack this when I have time :-)

P.