Re: Help mounting project

Stephen Tate (poppy@field.source.co.uk)
Thu, 27 Oct 1994 20:59:21 +0000

I have also tried this and after ensuring that the script worked locally I
mounted the file and linked it into my www pages only to find that it did not
work on my Mac? - even the local copy does not work anymore

Strangely the same file did work on a PC at work ?

does anybody have any ideas?

Steve Tate