Re: rasmol setting up

John Walshaw (ubcg08r@iona.cryst.bbk.ac.uk)
Mon, 12 Feb 1996 21:03:27 +0000 (GMT)

On Mon, 12 Feb 1996, peter Murray-rust wrote:

> On Mon, 12 Feb 1996, Christoph Weber wrote:

> > Actually, it would be great if we could post working binaries somewhere for
> > those unwilling or unable to play with compilers. Is there space in the course
> > hypertree?

> It would certainly be a service to do this - and don't forget the older
> OS's (e.g. I run on IRIX 4.05). I have a binary somewhere for this at
> BBK.

If anyone has binaries such as these that they would like to upload to our
ftp site, we'd be happy to make them available. See the appropriate link
under the Tech Index: http://www.cryst.bbk.ac.uk/PPS2/technology/upload.html

We have now added Mage and Prekin executables for MACS to our collection-
see the /dist/pps96 directory of the anon. ftp site:
ftp://iona.cryst.bbk.ac.uk/dist/pps96/
and the PPS Kinemage Page. Thanks to Dave Johnston of C-Group for these.

John Walshaw