Re: Thanks for the MIME explanation.

Andrew Robertson (A.Robertson@irl.cri.nz)
Thu, 25 Jan 1996 16:49:30 GMT+1200

Date: Thu, 25 Jan 1996 02:52:00 GMT
From: Peter Olds <e.peter@sinewave.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list <pps96-technical@iona.cryst.bbk.ac.uk>
Subject: Thanks for the MIME explanation.

Hi Ju-Seog,

I'd be happy to help you with the Guanine home page, but don't know HTML
yet. Also, what is the URL for the old course material where the amino acid
models can be found? Are they viewed with RASMOL? Finally, what are the
best ftp sites to get RasMol and MAGE from?

Regards,

Peter

Hi Peter

I downloaded rasmol v2.5 from site
http://xeres.crbm.cnrs-mop.fr/Rasmol/rasmol.html
This site has windows version, mac version plus others. It is easy
because you don't need to ftp. All you do is click on the relevant
button.
I haven't tried MAGE yet. I'm not quite sure what MAGE is and how it
differs from Rasmol. I'm sure it's in the course notes somewhere.
Andrew Robertson
Natural Products Processing
Industrial Research Limited
Gracefield Research Centre