Re: US mirror of Birkbeck pages

son of pps (pps2@iona.cryst.bbk.ac.uk)
Sat, 20 Jan 1996 17:00:07 +0000 (GMT)

On Fri, 19 Jan 1996, Robert Brown wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I read (somewhere in the tree) that there were plans for
> a US mirror of all the PPS2 pages. Does anybody
> know the current status of this? Access to the
> Birkbeck pages is *very* slow at times from
> over here.
>
> Rob.

I must apologize for the delay in setting up the mirror- we'll naturally
keep you all posted on this, and we will have it operational as soon
as possible. The mirror will be at Brookhaven PDB.

Best wishes,

John Walshaw j.walshaw@mail.cryst.bbk.ac.uk BioMOO: JohnW
or pps2@mail.cryst.bbk.ac.uk

Principles of Protein Structure Using the Internet
Crystallography Department, Birkbeck College, University of London
Malet Street, London WC1E 7HX