Re: Assignment 2 Update

Jacky Turner (j.turner@mail.cryst.bbk.ac.uk)
Wed, 11 Sep 1996 14:21:09 +0100 (BST)

Dear Kate, No, the method of assessment is certainly not secret and I
thought we had given out information about this before - but to recap:
For those who take the written exam (i.e. formal assessment of the
course:
Exam 50% Project 50% Assignments "taken into account in
deciding the final grade assessment"

For those not taking the exam (no formal assessment, but certificate of
successful completion of PPS course):
Project 50%, assignments 50%
But you do not get an actual grade, just a "successful completion of
course" certificate.

Is this OK - let me know if further clarification is necessary

Best wishes to all of you who are taking the written exam on Monday,
Jacky

Dr J Z Turner
PPS96 Coordinator
Crystallography Department, Birkbeck College
London WC1E 7HX UK
tel. +44 (0)171 631 6831/6800
fax. +44 (0)171 631 6803
email: j.turner@mail.cryst.bbk.ac.uk