Re: Assignment 2 update

Giovanni Capranico (capranico@ICIL64.CILEA.IT)
Thu, 05 Sep 1996 16:41:24 +0200

Jacky Turner wrote:

> Dear PPS96 People,
>
> Welcome back to the 3rd term of PPS96! - John will put up a page about
> projects and other arrangements for this term shortly.
>
> Many thanks to the 21 or so people who have submitted their answers to the
> Assessed Assignment 2 so far - they look quite impressive. About 10
> people have also told me that they won't be able to submit answers till
> nearer the end of August for various good reasons.
>
> If you have not submitted yet, and do intend to submit, could you let me
> know the approximate date when you will be able to do so? It will help
> our organisation a lot if you could try to submit by the end of August, so
> that we can complete the assessment and feedback to you.
>
> Also, another reminder about projects - I personally know the titles of 25
> projects so far and am in the process of getting further information from
> the other group tutors. If you have not yet told your group tutor
> your proposed project title and you do intend to submit a project, please
> could you do so as soon as possible? I would like to put up a page before
> too long listing your project titles, so you can see who is doing what.
>
> Best wishes, JackyI have been back from the summer holidays for a week, and just read your
message. I am one of those that asked for a delay (the 12th of
september). If I am on time, still, I will send my answers to the second
assessement in few days.
Thank you
giovanni
--
Giovanni Capranico, Ph.D.  (voice) +39-2-2390-203   (BioMOO) Giovanni
Istituto Nazionale Tumori  (fax)   +39-2-2390-764