Re: TERM 1 ASSESSED ASSIGNMENT

Catherine O'Malley (cathyom@tiac.com)
Sun, 12 May 1996 23:50:58 -0400

At 08:27 PM 4/11/96 +0100, you wrote:
> ******* TERM 1 ASSESSED ASSIGNMENT ********
>
>The Term 1 Assessed Assignment for PPS96 students can now be accessed at:
>
> http://www.cryst.bbk.ac.uk/PPS2/assignments/A1/A1_intro.html
>

>Please read carefully this introductory page explaining how to submit the
>assignment before you go on to answer the questions.
>
>The assignment consists of 17 multiple-choice questions on 2 Web-pages
>linked to the introductory page. The URLs of the 2 pages are:
> http://www.cryst.bbk.ac.uk/PPS2/assignments/A1/A1_1.html
> http://www.cryst.bbk.ac.uk/PPS2/assignments/A1/A1_2.html
>
>You can submit the answers either on the electronic form provided on
>each page of the assignment, or by editing and emailing a blank form.
>This is explained in detail on the introductory page.
>

> Please submit your answers by:
> MONDAY 13TH MAY
> (this is 2 weeks after the start of term 2)
>
>In view of the fact that there has been a delay in getting the assignment
>to you, we will of course be prepared to negotiate a later submission
>date for those of you who have particular problems meeting the deadline.
>
> With best wishes and apologies for the late
> arrival of the assignment
>
> Jacky
> for PPS96
>
>Jacky, I've spent a lot of time working on the assignment but have not yet
finished it. Unfortunately, another obligation has been taking a great deal
of my time. Therefore, I'd like to ask you for a small extension. I think
I could probably submit the assignment within 3 or 4 days hence. If this is
not possible, let me know and I will submit as much of the assignment as
I've done.
Thanks. Cathy O'Malley