Re: TERM 1 ASSESSED ASSIGNMENT

Jacky Turner (j.turner@mail.cryst.bbk.ac.uk)
Mon, 29 Apr 1996 15:31:12 +0100 (BST)

Dear Maria, Thanks for your positive comments about Assignment 1!

Yes, you're right, the 'discussion topics' were included to suggest further
issues to think about and to discuss on the course email lists
(e.g.pps96-proteins) or with your group tutor, consultants and other
group members.

But we also will have a BioMOO meeting in the week starting 13th May
to discuss the 'discussion points' from Assignment 1 collectively. I
hope Raj Gill, who wrote the 'discussion topics', will be able to come
to the meeting.

Meanwhile, yes, please post your contributions to the 'discussion topics'
to this (or another) course email list... It might also help others who
are still working through the assignment.

Best wishes, Jacky