Re: help

Jacky Turner (j.turner@mail.cryst.bbk.ac.uk)
Fri, 15 Mar 1996 12:35:11 +0000 (GMT)

On Fri, 15 Mar 1996, CHOISET-Yvan wrote:

> Hello
>
> I have some problems of connection and timetable to participate Biomoo
> meetings.I have finished the protein assignement 1 so I d like check
> my answers how to do ?

Hi, Yvan,

re: PROTEIN COMPOSITION ASSIGNMENT

It's a great pity you couldn't connect to BioMOO yesterday afternoon for
the meeting with Peter MR - but you can read the transcript of the
meeting which John will put on the Web today (or which he will mail
to you on request). This should answer some of your questions.

John will mail this list about the transcript later today.

I'm sorry if I have not made it clear so far that there is one INFORMAL
assignment and one FORMALLY ASSESSED assignment.

1) The Protein Composition assignment on 'your' protein structure is an
INFORMAL SELF-ASSESSED EXERCISE. We are not going to check your
answers formally, although of course you can raise any discussion about it
on the pps96-proteins mail list or with individuals, e.g. Peter MR, your
group tutors, your group consultants.

2) THE FORMAL TERM 1 ASSESSED ASSIGNMENT: You have not been
given this assignment yet. This is the one that you will be asked to submit
to us for formal assessment. It is also about protein structures, but is not
identical to the Protein Composition assignment you have just finished
working through. The assignment is currently being perfected by Raj
Gill and we hope to sent it to you, with full instructions, next week.

best wishes, Jacky