Re: BioMOO meeting on transcription

son of pps (pps2@iona.cryst.bbk.ac.uk)
Mon, 4 Mar 1996 22:24:35 +0000 (GMT)

On Mon, 4 Mar 1996 t.walsh@qut.edu.au wrote:

> I think this is a great idea. Regret I will be unable to be there. In my
> other life I run a junior cricket club, and preparations for games begin
> early Saturday. I hope the meeting can be recorded and post to the lists ?

Ideally, we will hold more than one meeting on each topic, to enable most
people to attend at one time or another. We will certainly record the
meeting though.

Science (and perhaps technical) topics of future meetings will be decided
"by popular demand". So if there is anything anyone is particularly keen
to discuss, let us know...

John Walshaw