Re: Zymogram

Murray-Rust Dr P (pmr1716@ggr.co.uk)
Fri, 9 Feb 1996 14:15:47 +0000 (GMT)

On Fri, 9 Feb 1996, Choiset-Yvan wrote:

> Hello
>
> I m looking for information about the use of acryloyl chloride on
> proteins or other substrats to prepare substrate-containing gel
> electrophoresis (detection of proteolytic enzymes).

It's great to see people asking questions like this! The question is
where is the best place to put them? Should we perhaps have a notice
board with a mail reply so that *anyone* could reply? Ideas?

P.

> Thanx
>
> Yvan

Peter Murray-Rust 44-181-9662554 T "Nothing exists except atoms and empty
pmr1716@ggr.co.uk 44-181-9662109 F space; all else is opinion" Democritos.
Biomolecular Structure, Glaxo Wellcome, Greenford, Middx, UB6 0HE, UK
& p.murray-rust@mail.cryst.bbk.ac.uk :http://www.cryst.bbk.ac.uk/PPS/index.html