Group email discussion lists

Jacky Turner (j.turner@mail.cryst.bbk.ac.uk)
Mon, 29 Jan 1996 17:44:09 +0000 (GMT)

Dear PPS96 Participants,

We have decided to set up separate email discussion lists for each group.
These will operate in the same way as pps96-general etc and will be
called:
pps96-adenine
pps96-thymine
pps96-cytosine
pps96-uracil

(Guanine group already has its own group discussion list
(set up by Chandu)).

NOTE THAT THESE GROUPS DO NOT YET EXIST

All participants will be SUBSCRIBED automatically to his/her group list when
when we set them up - but of course anyone who does NOT want to be
on the group list can UNSUBSCRIBE from it.

best wishes, PPS96 Course Organisers