Re: 'Topic' BioMOO meetings/tutorials

Dr Alan Mills (alan@venus.co.uk)
Thu, 14 Mar 1996 22:29:41 +0000 (GMT)

OK Jacky, put me down for these two, providing other commitments allow
come the time, and preferably not as leader :-

On Thu, 14 Mar 1996, Jacky Turner wrote:
> 4. HTML and WEB SERVERS: John Walshaw would like to be involved in this one,
> but would appreciate participation from others,
> such as Alan Mills, David Moss and anyone else
> who is expert and interested.
JW leads ;-)

> 5. FUNCTIONAL SITE RECOGNITION, PATTERNS, PROFILES AND FINGERPRINTS: Sophia
> has expressed interest in this one, given time to
> prepare.
AM "witness"

Rgds.,

Alan Mills at Venus Internet Ltd, 24 Denmark Street, London WC2H 8NJ, UK
email:alan@venus.co.uk web:http://www.venus.co.uk
Tel: +44 (0)171 240 5858 Fax: +44 (0)171 240 5859
Providing Web and Internet services and solutions