Re: biomoo recorder

Murray-Rust Dr P (pmr1716@ggr.co.uk)
Thu, 22 Feb 1996 10:40:26 +0000 (GMT)

On Wed, 21 Feb 1996, Ju-Seog Lee wrote:

> Hi All
>
> I am one of guanine group consultants.
> I am trying to build up our group classroom in biomoo.
> one of my problems are I don't know how to make recorder work.
> Please tell me how it work and what I need to set it up.

I sympathise with this - I have difficulty with the recorders. You first
have to create a note

create $note named guaninefeb

(you can use any name)

then I *think* you say:

use recorder with guaninefeb

turn recorder on

turn recorder off

DON'T be afraid to ask other people in BioMOO. GeorgF is often there and
if you page him 'page georgf have you a minute? how do I work a recorder...'
I'm sure he will help. Or Gustavo, WatsonCrick, etc.

P.

> Also, how can I make connection of our room to PPS-base after I finish
> building up our room.
>
> Best wishes
> * Ju-Seog Lee Department of Biology *
> * University of Texas at Dallas *
> * Graduate Student Tel. (214)883-2509 *
> * BioMOO : jslee *
> * PPS consultant E-mail1 : jslee@utdallas.edu *
> * E-mail2 : jslee@why.net *
> * *
> * FUTURE The future is not what it used to be -Paul Velery- *
> * *

Peter Murray-Rust 44-181-9662554 T "Nothing exists except atoms and empty
pmr1716@ggr.co.uk 44-181-9662109 F space; all else is opinion" Democritos.
Biomolecular Structure, Glaxo Wellcome, Greenford, Middx, UB6 0HE, UK
& p.murray-rust@mail.cryst.bbk.ac.uk :http://www.cryst.bbk.ac.uk/PPS/index.html